Spinal Decompresssion services are available in both our Fairmont, MN and Jackson, MN locations! This state-of-the-art decompression table may be the pain relieving solution to your back pain.
- Chronic low back pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Chronic headaches
WHY CHOOSE US FOR SPINAL DECOMPRESSION:
Long term back pain, neck pain, sciatica, disc bulging, degererative joint disease, stenosis, scoliosis, or even hardware from prior surgery? You too could be one of the many who we see daily getting excellent results and regaining normal pain free activity with Spinal Decompression Therapy (SDCT) as part of your chiropractic health care. If you are under the influence of gravity, you can benefit from Decompression Therapy!
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT IN HOW WE USE Spinal Decompression Therapy compared to other facilities?
1. We DO NOT NEED TO ADJUST THE SPINE ON EVERY VISIT but instead periodically adjust based on YOUR case, not a cookie-cutter formula that is used on every patient.
2. We will closely evaluate and test your tolerance more aggressively, which allows us to start your therapy with a greater degree of distraction than other providers using this technique, which can rapidly increase you rate of results and cut your time and monetary commitment to achieve your goals.
3. We offer very reasonable package pricing as low as $20 per SDCT session.
4. We have convenient hours in 2 locations.
5. Our evaluation and orthopedic testing replaces the need for sometimes unnecessary radiation exposure of x-rays and MRI or other imaging before use of SDCT.
Just a few 15 minute sessions of Spinal Decompression Therapy (SDCT) could change your world, as it did mine. As a user myself with 4 severly deteriorated discs from a horse riding injury 30 years ago, I have very little to often no symptoms of back pain or leg weakness since starting this treatment 3 years ago. Let us help you by calling for your exam and case evaluation! You’ll be glad you did – Dr. Kerri Henderson.